Neon Iron-On Colour Range
We ♥️ seeing your snaps on Instagram. Make sure you tag us @spicy.pet and use the hashtag #spicypetfeature for a chance to be featured!
While we strive to provide accurate examples of colours and designs, colours may vary dye to differences in monitors/screens.
By placing an order you understand and accept this.
Most of our items are handmade to your requirements, here in Auckland New Zealand. This means we need a little extra time to get your order ready.
Please check the banner at the top of our website for an up-to-date processing time.
Estimated shipping times
- North Island: 3 - 5 business days from dispatch
- South Island and Rural: 5 - 10 business days from dispatch
If you have not received your order within 14 days, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Please ensure pets and children do not chew on, or put items in their mouth. Some of our items have small parts and could be a choking hazard, including (but not limited to): pet tags, Quick-Swap clips, pins and badges, keychains, and their parts and packaging.
Please promptly and safely discard of all packaging, and recycle where possible.
Our items should not be worn or used anywhere where physical distortion, e.g tugging, chewing, getting we etc. may occur, such as beaches, parks, and/or daycare.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage or harm caused to items/property, yourself or others, children and animals, during application, or due to misuse.
We are committed to continuously work towards reducing our environmental impact as much as possible.
Below outlines our current sustainable business practices.
Mailer bags (outer packaging)
- Our RED mailer bags are certified home compostable (EN13432, AS4736, AS5810). Please remove the shipping label before composting.
- Our BLACK mailer bags are made from cornstarch and other biodegradable ingredients, and printed with non-toxic inks. Certified by international standards to be both home and commercially compostable (EN13432, AS4736, AS5810). Please remove the shipping label before composting.
- Our tissue paper is FSC certified. Made from 30% recycled materials and 70% acid-free virgin pulp, and printed using soy-based inks. It can be composted.
- Our zipper bags are produced from eco-friendly materials and inks, and are intended to be kept and reused.
- Our decals are backed with recycled materials from some of your favourite local dog businesses!
- From July 2022, all newly printed material included in your order will be produced in-house by us. This will allow us to have better control over the our printing methods, and also reduce our overall carbon emissions by eliminating the need for us to have printing materials shipped to us.
- All in-house printing is produced using eco-tank (ET) printers, using non-toxic inks sourced from reputable brands and manufacturers.
- All paper used is FSC compliant and acid-free. This includes both printed order includes (i.e order cards) and products (i.e greeting cards)
All apparel is responsibly sourced to be ethically manufactured, ensuring workers are protected and treated with dignity and fairness. Our chosen apparel manufacturer is a AS Colour, a reputable and well known brand and champion for Social Responsibility.
We choose to support AS Colour for our apparel needs due to their work with and contributions made to the following initiatives:
- Amfori BSCI Initiative - Since 2018, we joined Amfori Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) to tackle the big issues the fashion industry is facing surrounding worker rights and environmental protection. You can read more about how AS Colour works with Amfori here.
- The Better Cotton Initiative - The Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world. You can read more about how AS Colour works with BCI here.
- Reemi - Reemi is a social enterprise and non-profit that exists to see humans flourish everywhere. AS Colour has partnered with Reemi to help workers in our factories. You can read more about how AS Colour works with Reemi here.
 Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) paper products are not harmful to the worlds forests.
Looking for that perfect item but just can't find it? Whether it's an iron-on, sticker, car decal, tag, apparel - or something else. We'd love to help!
Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Welcome to Spicy Pet - the home of personalisation options for pets in New Zealand. Stand out with our lineup of stickers, iron-ons, and pet tags to spice up your pet's wardrobe!